Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Salt Lake Snowy Lace

Even though I claim my W-2 and taxes in the state of Utah, I don’t claim I’m an Utahan. I still feel like a tourist when I visit Temple Square. I’m in awe when I hear there’s a member of the Quorum of the Twelve speaking at someone’s fireside and I still giggle at back to back LDS meeting houses which share the parking lot. (It’s true! I promise!)
Last Sunday a few of my sisters, mother and I went to hear the Bells on Temple Square. It was a beautiful winter morning. We were there quite early and our footprints were some of the first in the snow. We enjoyed hearing the Mormon Tab, seeing the dancers and listening to the Prophet. I keep forgetting how lucky I am to be living in Utah where experiences like this happen daily!














No comments: